Dealer – Foreign Exchange Sales
Application deadline: September 10, 2021
- Drive the agreed forex sales strategies for existing and potential clients across the various segments in line with bank policies.
- Ensure regular interaction with clients, quote competitive rates and ensure 90% retention of existing clients and attract new ones for repeat business as per bank’s clients acquisition strategy.
- Drive Treasury strategy towards margins and volumes management for various client segments and carry out periodical business analysis to ensure sustained profitability and growth of business.
- Take a leading role in gathering and dissemination of market information and any business intelligence to both internal and external clients to proactively increase business and add value to clients’ dealings with the bank.
- Proactively surpass customers’ expectations which should result to repeat business.
- Track performance on daily basis, monitor the booking of forex transactions in to the bank’s core banking system to ensure accuracy of daily performance report for the sales unit and monitor any trends or improvements needed with the Treasury team.
- Work closely with Treasury back office and Finance departments to ensure accuracy of the MIS reports, that includes client’s data, business segments and use the same to proactively drive the Forex sales business.
- Drive Segmented FX sales and provide custom made solutions to specific clients in the various segments. Make use of Telephone and physical customer calls to enable sales stimulation.
- In liaison with other teams in the bank, drive the marketing plans for treasury business and ensure feedback received from clients is used internally to drive improvement as well as improvement of client’s royalty due to better services.
- Ensure constant liaison with other business units, arrange regular trainings on Treasury products where necessary, arrange joint business visits to the existing and potential clients and grow business.
- To arrange for central Operation cash withdrawal/deposit as and when required.
- Ensure Key register is up to date.
- To daily review, float stock of Draft & to verify the branch reports on a daily basis.
- To ensure compliance with laid down guidelines and take the necessary sign-offs wherever required
- To ensure all suspense accounts are reconciled on regular basis and returns checked and submitted to HO on schedule
- Responsible for all records management and archiving of Banks documents as it relates to the department for safekeeping and retrieval.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements on daily basis.
- The Job Holder Interacts with:
- Risk Management and Finance: For adherence to risk management guidelines and development of daily performance dashboard and other reports.
- Branches: For enquiries on FX rates and market trends
- Treasurer and other units within Treasury: For guidance and day to day coordination of treasury business.
- Customers: For developing and maintaining profitable relationships
- Regulators: For regulatory reporting, market developments and improved relationship
- Inter-bank players: Build and maintain relationships for better prices, increased treasury business and profitability.
- University graduate preferably in Mathematics, Economics or Business related.
- Conversant with MS Office, Financial Calculations and projections and ACI Dealing certification. Good presentation and negotiation skills.
Work Experience :
- Minimum 3 years in a busy Treasury department
- Fully conversant with Reuters, Bloomberg and other financial systems; Central Bank guidelines; ALCO, Credit and Market Risk policies; reconciliations and marketing skills.
- Understanding of Sharia’s principles and guidelines.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Ref. No. TRY/FX-SALES/017/21 as the Subject of the email application.