To develop the sales plans in line with overall Commercial Business Plans and the Business Plans of different customers managed by Commercial Banking. Also to ensure that product revenue and profitability targets are achieved/exceeded.
- To develop the sales plans in line with overall Commercial Business Plans and the Business Plans of different customers managed by Commercial Banking. Also to ensure that product revenue and profitability targets are achieved/exceeded.
- To understand customer’s business and to anticipate the requirements through a consultative selling process. To match customer’s needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals. To negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- To provide structured solutions to meet the specific cash management requirements of our customers and prospects.
- To undertake a disciplined product-oriented sales management process. To monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
- To train Junior RMs and other Transaction Banking Sales Managers in product knowledge, provide technical product expertise and conduct joint calls to ensure joint sales goals are met, new revenue opportunities are identified and customer.
- Feedback on product and competition is obtained.
- To assist product management and development in strategic product rollouts.
- To provide feedback and assistance to all areas of transaction banking; e.g., Product Management, Marketing, etc. to ensure that the voice of the customer and local requirements are incorporated into ongoing plans and initiatives. To keep abreast of customers’ needs, trends and product/market intelligence for new product developments/enhancements, strengthening competitive position.
- To ensure smooth deal implementation and adherence to high levels of service quality.
- To identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other Banking lines through developing a good understanding of client needs.
- Facilitate customer service issues and to ensure a high level of post sales service is made available to the clients at all times
- To monitor the progress of the local implementation team.
Work Experience :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge of commercial banking products and DIB strategy & policies
- 5-6 years of Commercial Banking experience of which at least 4 years of Relationship Management exposure is a must.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Ref. No. CB/RM/014/21 as the Subject of the email application.
- Effective leadership, decision-making and team building skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- Strong marketing, selling and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of local commercial banking market and vision about future direction and market sensitivities.